Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
Brycon Corporation has been the leading provider of commercial construction services in Southwest since 1990. Quality craftsmanship, customer satisfaction, workplace safety and commitment to deadlines is a formula for success that we guarantee. We are currently looking for a experienced welders to join our team.
– Receive instructions, prints, and work orders for the job. Plan details of work, tools, and material requirements.
– Fabricate equipment by cutting, burning, and welding various metals.
– Repair equipment or parts by using welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment.
– Clean and prepare surfaces to be welded.
– Set up, assemble, and tack welds.
– Build up worn or defective surfaces.
– Use burning equipment to dismantle assemblies and cut material to size.
– Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly.
– May be assigned to dismantle or torch cut obsolete machinery.
– Weld together metal components such as pipelines.
– Weld metal components together with brazing and variety of arc and gas welding equipment to fabricate or repair products such as machine parts or plant equipment.
– Weld metal parts with gas welding equipment as specified by layout, welding diagram, or work order.
– Weld or tack-weld overlapping edges of positioned components with portable spot-welding gun to fabricate sheet metal assemblies.
– Layout and weld fabricated, cast, and forged components to assemble structural forms.
All applications must be emailed back to email@example.com, or fax to 505-892-3371. All application must be completed in full to be considered valid. If any additional information is provided, this application will be voided.