Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
- Provides skilled mechanical expertise to employees in all phases of construction.
- Responsible for daily Pre-Task Planning of all work performed in the field
- Coordinate work schedules in conjunction with general foreman.
- Walk prospective jobs.
- Responsible for communication towards the education of the younger or less experienced workers
- Ensure parts and materials are ordered, received, inventoried, and stored appropriately.
- Ensure proper transfer of equipment and material between job sites.
- Operate company vehicles, forklift, and aerial lift in conjunction with proper certification.
- Provide work direction and guidance to employees to improve their skills.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- Demonstrate thorough familiarity with current client(s), company and OSHA safety.
- Ensure all employees follow proper safety procedures and policies.
- Inform Safety Manager, Superintendents and/or Supervisor of all safety violations immediately.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED desired.
- At least three years’ experience in trade.
- Journeyman plumbers license desired.
- Accuracy, detail oriented, organized, reliable, responsible, risk taker, safety awareness, accountability, ambition, active listener, applied learner, conflict resolution, customer oriented, decision making.