Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
- Read and interpret red-line construction drawings and blueprints, e.g., isometrics, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID), etc.
- Responsible for communication towards the education of the younger or less experienced workers
- Responsible for daily Pre-Task Planning of all work performed in the field.
- Assist journeyman pipefitters with the demolition and installation of equipment, pipe and structural steel on site.
- Assemble piping and valves in module and compressor package.
- Prepare pipe and fittings for tacking, hoisting, and rigging.
- Hydrotest, assemble, and install pipe spools in the fabrication facility.
- Measure, cut, and thread pipe to required shape.
- Install supports, valves, piping, and control systems.
- Remove and replace worn components and reactivate system.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Registered with the appropriate apprenticeship board as an apprentice pipefitter or welder.
- Previous experience working as an apprentice in the oil field industry.
- Previous construction experience.
- Training in H2S Alive, WHIMIS, CSTS, Bear Awareness, Gas Detection, and Standard First Aid.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.