Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
Brycon Corporation has been the leading provider of commercial construction services in Southwest since 1990. Quality craftsmanship, customer satisfaction, workplace safety and commitment to deadlines is a formula for success that we guarantee. We are currently looking for a New Mexico licensed Pipefitter/Plumber to join our team. Scale project, wages are $32.00 plus fringes.
Use Requisition #SNL-001 on all application and resumes.
– Must be able to understand building plans and working drawings to determine work required and sequence of installations.
– Inspects work area to determine obstructions to be avoided for installation of pipe.
– Locates and marks position of pipe and pipe connections and passage holes for pipes in walls and floors, using the appropriate tools.
– Cuts openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings, using hand tools and power tools.
– Cuts and threads pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine.
– Assembles and installs valves, pipe fitting, and pipes composed of metals, such as iron, steel, brass, and lead, and nonmetals, such as glass, vitrified clay, and plastic, using hand tools and power tools.
– Joins pipes by use of screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent, and caulks joints.
– Test pipe system to ensure no leaks
– Work with QA/QC for final inspection
All applications must be emailed back to email@example.com, or fax to 505-892-3371. All application must be completed in full to be considered valid. If any additional information is provided, this application will be voided.