Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Mix sealing compound by hand or with portable electric mixer.
– Select the correct sealing compound or tape, per specification when applicable.
– Spread sealing compound between boards or panels or over cracks, holes, nail heads, or screw heads, using hawk, trowel, spatulas or broadknife.
– Press paper tape over joint to embed tape into sealing compound and seals joints.
– Countersink nails or screws below surfaces of walls before applying sealing compounds.
– Install metal molding at corners in lieu of sealant and tape.
– Check adhesives to ensure that they will work and will remain durable.
– Apply additional coats to fill in holes and make surfaces smooth.
– Comply with OSHA safety procedures.
– Identifying jobsite safety rules.
– Disposing of jobsite debris.
– Sweeping and scraping jobsite floors.
– Storing unused equipment and material on jobsite.
– Performing a final jobsite cleanup.
– Ordering materials for the job.
– Setting up mixing area.
– Inspecting drywall surfaces before taping.
– Maintain tools and equipment.
– Performing routine tool maintenance.
– Inspecting tools for damage.
– Cleaning tools and equipment.
– Must be able to lift 50 lbs
– Must be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
– Must be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time
– Must be able to reach overhead
– Infrequent light physical effort required
Application is located on our website: brycon.com under the careers tab. All applications must be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 505-892-3371. All application must be completed in full to be considered valid. If any additional information is provided, this application will be voided. Must be able to pass pre-screen drug test and background check.