Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
Great opportunities are available to qualified employees. Working in the electrical field involves working directly with other members of the construction team in a commercial and industrial environment. Brycon is seeking experience career-minded journeyman electricians with a dedicated work ethic that enjoy working in a safety focused, productive team environment. Ideal candidate will have 4+ years’ experience in the commercial construction industry. Must be motivated and energetic. Possess a knowledge of blueprint reading, job site safety and an overall understanding of the electrical and construction field. Must be familiar with use of hand and power tools. Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
OSHA 10 Preferred.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Installs, troubleshoots, and repairs electrical systems.
– Must be able to interpret blueprints and manufacturer’s specifications.
– May be required to train and instruct apprentice level electricians.
– Ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner with attention to detail
– Follows written and verbal instructions.
– Uses equipment and tools properly and safely.
– Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements.
Application can be located on our website: www.brycon.com under the careers tab. All application must be emailed back to email@example.com, no application will be accepted by fax, mail or hand delivered. All application must be completed in full to be considered valid.