Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
Brycon Corporation has been the leading provider of commercial construction services in Southwest since 1990. Quality craftsmanship, customer satisfaction, workplace safety and commitment to deadlines is a formula for success that we guarantee. Great opportunities are available to qualified employees. Immediate openings are available to qualified employees. Working in the electrical field involves working directly with other members of the construction team in a commercial and industrial environment. New Mexico based contractors is seeking experience career-minded electrical helper with a dedicated work ethic that enjoy working in a safety focused, productive team environment. Ideal candidate will have 1+ years’ experience in the commercial construction industry. Must be motivated and energetic. Those who are learning the trade will be working under the direction of an Electrician Journeyman or Electrical foreman.
Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Must be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to reach overhead.
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with troubleshoots, and repairs electrical systems.
- Ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner with attention to detail
- Follows written and verbal instructions.
- Uses equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Must be familiar with use of hand and power tools.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirement
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Contribution
- Education Reimbursement
- Professional and Contractor License Reimbursement
- Personal Time Off
- Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Team Building Activities
Applications can be located on our website: www.brycon.com under the careers tab. All applications must be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed 505-892-3371. No mailed or hand delivered copies will be accepted. All applications must be completed in full to be considered valid. If any additional information is provided, this application will be voided.