OwnerCity of Phoenix
The 2800 SF Rosson House was built in 1895 for Dr. and Mrs. Roland Lee Rosson and stands today in its original location in downtown Phoenix's Heritage Square. An example of the Eastlake Architectural style, this Victorian home was placed on the Phoenix Historic Register in 1971 and purchased by the City of Phoenix in 1974. BRYCON renovated this historic treasure's east and west porches, steps and windows. After completing work on the porches, the owner contracted BRYCON to complete the front steps and repair 27 window sills, maintaining their historic integrity.