UNMH Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Services
LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico
OwnerUniversity of New Mexico
BRYCON performed a 7,687 square foot tenant improvement project, valued at $1,312,313, for the Physical Therapy Rehab Services of the University of New Mexico Hospital. Providing the health facility with an efficient and comfortable environment for treating patients, the project required the complete demolition and renovation of the interior, as well as exterior improvements.
- ADA-compliant ramp, handrails, restrooms, lockers, walk-in shower, and other safety measures
- Electrical, lighting, and data/telecom systems
- Steel joist roof reinforcement to support six, new roof-top HVAC units
- TPO membrane roof system
The project was delivered on-budget and on-time to our repeat client who was very pleased with the results.
Feedback from UNMH project staff:
- Outstanding safety program.
- Exceptional communication with the client and project team.
- A qualified, hands-on Superintendent.
- Persistence in abiding by specifications.
- Friendly, positive Brycon employees.