Latitudes New World Convenience
LocationRio Rancho, New Mexico
BRYCON constructed Latitudes New World Convenience, a new-generation convenience store located in Rio Rancho, NM. The $2.7 million facility was a Design-Build, fast-track project completed in five months. Integrating a convenience store with a local market, Latitudes has a bistro, cafe seating, lounge, and gas station.
Sustainable features of the store include:
- Electric car charging stations
- Solar reflective roof surface
- Energy efficient interior/exterior light fixtures and mechanical equipment
- Water conserving plumbing fixtures
- Water harvesting and low-water use landscape
Pleased with Brycon's construction services, Latitudes recommended Brycon for the build-out of the addition of Mac's Steak in the Rough, located within the store's dining space.