Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
Brycon Corporation has been the leading provider of commercial construction services in the Southwest since 1990. Quality craftsmanship, customer satisfaction, workplace safety and commitment to deadlines is a formula for success that we guarantee. We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join our team.
As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager in all aspects of project execution, from project planning to the completion of the final project punch list items. This position will focus on organization, planning, reporting and scheduling for all relative project activities and action items. Our company offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package and is fully committed to the training and development of its employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of project planning, execution, oversight and finalization.
- Manage and maintain file structure on company server for all project-related documents.
- Maintain and update project schedules.
- Maintain and verify supply schedule with responsiveness to potential delays.
- Identify need for Requests for Information.
- Prepare, review and process shop drawings.
- Maintain as-built drawings.
- Contract document distribution to jobsite, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Visit project site to monitor progress conformance to plans and standards.
- Maintain project meeting notes.
- Contribute to project cost tracking process and retain all cost-related documents.
- Facilitate in the management and administration of Project Quality Plan, Project Quality Control; overseeing assembly of all related documents.
- Prepare monthly Application for Payment to the owner.
- Support estimating department with subcontractor scope review.
- Able to read and understand project drawings
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned by Project Manager.
- Provide Project Manager with support and accurate information to maximize project management effectiveness.
- High School Diploma or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate
- Post-secondary education in construction or construction related field, B.S. in Construction Management or Engineering is preferred.
- Must have 5 years Project Engineering experience.
- Must be motivated, self-starter who can work without supervision.
- Well rounded understanding of all aspects of construction.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Multi-task, working on more than one project at a time will be required.
- Must be competent with the following Technology – Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Sage Software, P6
- Must have a valid driver license