Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
Candidates must be able to deal with the challenges of work in an advanced technology environment, be organized and provide clear leadership to the entire project team. The position of the Electrical Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects at various stages, overseeing projects from pre-construction to closeout. Project Managers will manage the bid process, analyze blueprints/specifications, review proposals/project requirements, secure required permits/utility services, coordinate material procurement, ensure compliance with corporate policies and federal/state laws, provide status updates and maintain documentation records. As the Electrical Project Manager, your primary purpose is to plan, direct and coordinate activities of each construction project to ensure that the goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist as required for all pre-construction activities, including, business development, estimating and negotiating subcontractor and vendor agreements.
- On negotiated design-build projects, assist the design team the during design phase. Identify design inefficiencies and recommend changes to keep project on budget while still meeting the required specifications.
- Directly responsible for the developing and maintaining project budgets and schedules.
- Oversee and implement the project QA/QC program.
- Oversee all aspects of project planning, execution, oversight and finalization.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring of less experienced members of the team
- Manage and oversee Project Engineers as required.
- Visit project sites to attend progress meetings, monitor progress and verify QA/QC and safety goals are being met.
- Responsible for Project Cost Control to include reviewing and approval of invoices and timesheets.
- Assist Safety Manager in the successful implementation and management of project specific safety programs.
- Create and submit monthly Application for Payment to the owner.
- Establish project objectives and ensure company policies, procedures, and performance standards are implemented.
- Maintain continual open communication with clients, design team, subcontractors and vendors.
- Manage all warranty claims for projects
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-secondary education in construction or construction related field, B.S. in Construction Management or Project Management; preferred
- Project Management experience 2-5 years; preferred
- Have had experience in projects over $5 million
- LEED accreditation highly desirable
- BIM experience; highly desirable
- Bi-Lingual; highly desirable
- Have a well-rounded understanding of all aspects of construction
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task, working on more than one project at a time
- Must be competent with the following Technology: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and MS Project. (Sage PM Software knowledge; a plus)
- Must be motivated, self-starter who can work without supervision
- Must have a valid driver license
- Must have OSHA 30 card, current