Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
New Mexico based contractors is seeking experience career-minded journeyman electricians with a dedicated work ethic that enjoy working in a safety focused, productive team environment. Ideal candidate will have 4+ years’ experience in the commercial construction industry. Must be motivated and energetic. Possess a knowledge of blueprint reading, jobsite safety and an overall understanding of the electrical and construction field.
Starting pay for NM License Journeyman $28.00
– Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
– OSHA 10 Preferred.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Installs, troubleshoots, and repairs electrical systems.
-Must be able to interpret blueprints and manufacturer’s specifications.
– May be required to train and instruct apprentice level electricians.
– Ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner with attention to detail
– Follows written and verbal instructions.
– Uses equipment and tools properly and safely.
– Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements.
Application can be located on our website: www.brycon.com under the careers tab. All application must be emailed back to email@example.com or faxed 505-892-3371. No application will be accepted by mail or hand delivered. All application must be completed in full to be considered valid.