Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
New Mexico based contractors is seeking experience career-minded electrical helper with a dedicated work ethic that enjoy working in a safety focused, productive team environment. Ideal candidate will have 1+ years’ experience in the commercial construction industry. Must be motivated and energetic. Those who are learning the trade will be working under the direction of an Electrician Journeyman or Electrical foreman. Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Assisting with troubleshoots, and repairs electrical systems.
– Ability to complete tasks in an efficient manner with attention to detail
– Follows written and verbal instructions.
– Uses equipment and tools properly and safely.
– Must be familiar with use of hand and power tools.
– Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirement
– Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
– Must be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
– Must be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time.
– Must be able to reach overhead.
– Infrequent light physical effort required.
Application can be located on our website: www.brycon.com under the careers tab. All application must be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed 505-892-3371. No application will be accepted by mail or hand delivered. All application must be completed in full to be considered valid.