Brycon is continually looking for experienced and dedicated individuals who have the desire to work for an exceptional organization.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Inventory materials, tools and equipment at the beginning and end of shifts.
– Install plasterboard or other wallboard to ceiling and interior walls of building, using hand tools and portable power
– Scribe measurements on wallboard, using straightedge and tape measure, and cut wallboard to size, using proper
– Nail prefabricated metal pieces around windows and doors and between dissimilar materials to protect drywall edges.
– Attach wallboard to wall and ceiling supports.
– Cut out openings for electrical and other outlets, using knife or saw.
– Trim rough edges from wallboard to maintain even joints.
– May also remove plaster, drywall, or paneling during renovation project.
– Provide miscellaneous carpentry work, e.g., staging, formwork, stairways, temporary access.
– Assist with layout, inspections of work, and other functions as directed.
– Follow local building codes.
– Must be aware of all safety standards and have a commitment to maintaining a safe work environment.
– Spot screws with joint compound.
– Install cornerbead to all corners; then sand and flush coats.
– Cleaning tools and equipment.
– Stock materials as required.
– Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
– Must be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
– Must be able to reach overhead.
– Infrequent light physical effort required.
– 1-3 years required for this position.
– Must be proficient in blueprint reading, layout, marking and arranging material.
– Must have the ability to measure, cut, fit and fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of buildings.
– Have ability to use stilts and/or ability to work on scaffolding.
– Must be able to use a variety of hand tools such as screw guns, power drills and routers etc., in conjunction with proper training.
– Must have knowledge of industrial standards.
Application is located on our website: www.brycon.com under the careers tab. All applications must be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 505-892-3371. All application must be completed in full to be considered valid. If any additional information is provided, this application will be voided.